K Bella Swim wants you to find the best size bikini to fit your body. Please use this guide as an estimate of what size to purchase. Please note some styles of swimwear and cuts may vary slightly to our size guide measurements but our guides are usually very accurate. If you require further sizing information, we are more than happy to assist you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with this request.
Items are marked with Australian (AUS) sizing labels. Please reference the following table to find your best size.
- If you are in between two sizes, we recommend choosing the bigger of the two.
- If your dress size and cup size falls between two different sizes (e.g. dress size S & cup size L), we would recommend the size in between as your best fit (e.g. size M). Please consider both your standard size and cup size when considering your swimwear top size.
Bra Conversion Size Chart
|XS||8-10 (AA-A)||30-32 (AA-A)||65-70 (B-C)||80-85 (AA-A)|
|S||10-12 (A-B)||32-34 (A-B)||70-75 (C-D)||85-90 (A-B)|
|M||12-14 (B-C)||34-36 (B-C)||75-80 (D-E)||90-95 (B-C)|
|L||14 (C-D)||36-38 (C-D)||80-85 (E-F)||95-100 (C-D)|
FR = France
AUS = Australia
CAN = Canada
JAP = Japan
Additional Swimwear Notes:
- Please be assured it is normal for seamless swimwear to fold over slightly showing the reverse side. All color tones of our swimwear are designed with this in mind.
- Our fabric is a blend referred to as Italian Lycra. Please note the feel is intended to be soft & delicate. Our swimwear remains durable so long as it is cared for appropriately. We provide care instructions under FAQ'S.
- Please note pastel colours may become opaque when wet. Neon colours may run for initial washes. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more details & care instructions.